Wednesday, February 28, 2018

blackBug - Can't seem to get Pololu QTR-8RC to work...


Can't seem to get Pololu QTR-8RC to work...

Pololu QRT-8RC - this sensor is really hard to figure out.  I think it's probably really good, but the docs are terrible.  I do have one student who seems to have it working... so I'll go talk to him.  Here are the docs I have found:
Team members: Mr. Burnham

What Steps Did We Solve:

  1. Added a 1/2 a ping-pong ball as a temporary caster
  2. Spent about 1 1/2 hours trying to figure out the Pololu QTR-8RC sensor... still does not work

Next Steps:

 List all the current steps in order of priority. Mark "Pending", "In Progress", "Road Block", "Done"
  1. Figure out the Pololu QTC-8RC sensor.  I guess I need to ask Jose - In Progress -Also need to find some better docs
  2. Proximity Sensor - Pending - I want to add a proximity sensor.

No comments:

Post a Comment